- Designed for all activities:Supporting the thumb joints and ligaments, the Vive thumb brace restricts the movement of the thumb while supplying adjustable compression and retaining therapeutic heat to improve circulation and promote healing. The lightweight brace allows the full use of the remaining fingers so you can complete daily tasks with ease.
- Reduces Pain and Inflammation:Adjustable compression brace effectively reduces pain and inflammation due to injury or surgery. Great support brace for managing arthritis, carpal tunnel, repetitive stress injury, post-surgery, sprains and strains
- Removable Splints for Flexible Use:Isolating the thumb in a neutral position, the brace includes two ergonomically designed aluminum splints for maximum support and immobilization of the thumb. The lightweight metal splints are removable for supporting the thumb during activities that require more flexibility and for properly cleaning the thumb brace.
- Exceptional Support for Injury Recovery,Arthritis,Carpal Tunnel,Repetitive Stress, Injury Post-Surgery,Strains & Sprains
- Versatile Lightweight Design:The neoprene is breathable, keeping your hand cool and comfortable for extended wear, even while you sleep. Reverible Design:Fully adjustable, the lightweight neoprene brace can be worn on either the left or right hand. Three extra strength fastener straps adjust to accommodate any hand size without slipping or bunching.
- Increase ability hold of hand;
- Protect hands from calluses and blisters
- Reduce the pressure on the hands
- Open-toed gloves, help fingers more flexible in movement
- Put thumb into loop and let the product hang
- Wrap the middle strap around the wrist to desired firmness
- Wrap the upper strap around the wrist to desired firmness
- Adjust straps for comfort and secure grip
- Some individuals may be sensitive to neoprene based fabrics.
- If a rash develops discontinue use and consult a physician
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Lay brace on a flat surface and air dry only
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 ounces
- ASIN: B084QN464V
- UPC: 880814540042
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.